Re: Manamon, worth playing or not? definitely worth the time!

@Jayde, The problem is the term "clone" is by it's nature nearly always a derogatory one when used of something, implying lack of originality in it's creation.

I would never disagree that manamon borrows heavily from pokemon, but "clone", i.e something that is unoriginal or unenspired? that is the claim I take issue with here.

For the same reason i also dont' necessarily agree about Manamon breaking pokemon mechanics being necessarily a bad thing, indeed in some matters I wish it did more (eg party experience).

@keithwipf1
, I'm sure if you hack your computer and mess about enough there is a way to get the trading to work with yourself, (heck you could just run the game on two computers), my issue however was more the design decision to make a highly clunky trading system which is not easy to use or communicate implicit for completion of the manapedia.
Either trading should be made easier, eg, with a server� 39;s list, or there should be an alternative way to get tradable manamon in the game, even as a post game extra or as a direct download from Vgstorm themselves.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector