Re: Manamon, worth playing or not? definitely worth the time!

@Lukas thanks for clearing up misconceptions about Bgt.
I'm afraid I don't agree Jayde either that manamon is a direct clone, or that this is a bad thing, since A, pokemon is inaccessible anyway (playable perhaps but inaccessible certainly especially in it's descriptions, aesthetics  and appearence), and b, even if manamon has some mechanics that are similar to some pokemon game, does that necessarily take away from manamon? If manamon had all of the pokemon names and story text and had indeed been an absolutely direct clone with no new ideas I'd agree it would be disappointing, but that's not what we have.

This is however very much a matter of opinion though, and personally I don't find the similarities to pokemon bother me, indeed as I said the only things that really bother me especially about manamon are the enforced use of a clunky Ip trading system to gain full in game completion, and the unadulterated grinding required with no shared xp between party members.

As for Ip Trading, while I do get that Vgstorm can't pay for and maintain a global server, they could at least allow checking for an online server list the way games like Crazy party do without one to one Ip sharing, that way at least people who didn't connect other way could trade with each other.