Re: is there any interest in tradewars?

Hi Noel.

I've got no problems with playing through telnet, indeed supernova does quite well with such things and my first mudding experience was on telnet, (I still play Eamon deluxe which runs that way), and since I'm still using xp there isn't a problem, however I was more concerned with content, text and different things to do in the game.

As you said, Smugglers is rather similar, and core exiles is similar again being online and multiplayer although Ce has no pvp and far more activities than just buying trading and combat, (though other games supply those if you want).

I was more wondering what the world and gameplay were like and how much interest there was to the game, irrispective of when it was made (I was not personally around in those old bbs days so never played the original).

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ner
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stewie
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ner
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ner
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ner
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird