Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

I've always been sure that Ink and Bill Roberts were the same person... I wasn't 100% sure about Dr. Roberts and Ink, though... Kinda creepy that they've been at Ink's office.
The more I think about it the more I find it extremely creepy that Kelly calls him Ink... I know that's his nickname, but still...
So far I've listened to the episode 12 times (I have 50 minutes in a train from my home to my school, so plenty of time to listen and catch all the details) and... What the fuck does Robbins have against Carl? Is it just me or did that come kinda sudden? Well, they've teased him for some time, but now... Sounds almost like he'd kill him if he had the chance... Well, maybe not, but it's still not positive.
And I guess I wasn't the only one WHO stopped breathing for a second when Muldoon opens the door and tells Michael that he thinks Robbins is dead. I was like "what? ... fuuuck!". On the other hand, it wou ldn't have surprised me. He got some of that Chemical shit, that killed the Little one, on his arm - I feel it's important, so I'm probably wrong.
And why would the Little ones start hunting the regular zombies? Not enough food? I was under the impression that 7 was going to eat the regular, but a friend of mine suggested that it was trying to turn the zombie into something worse. Sounds a bit unlikely to me, though, but thought I'd throw it out to you.
...Off to check Zombiepodcast's own forum - and probably post stuff on there. Hehe. If anyone wants to contact me on there I'm Storm.
Take care!