Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

Hi. Here's something interesting that I just thought of. I believe it was in chapter 11, when they thought that ink was paul. Ink said something that sounded like "help us," to michael and his crew. I am almost wondering if ink wants this to stop, and he can't control whatever is going on. I don't know though. But I find it odd that he said help us to them. I also find it a bit strange that in chapter 28 or so, when CJ was telling her story, how he told the other zombies to leave her, when it would have been a perfect oportunity to kill her.