Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

So... Ink turns out not to be some kind of patient zero.
I still haven't listened enough to this episode to make any theories, but well. I like the way that Tanya and Victor escapes, and they even got a sample of the haze, that's great! big_smile
I just can't see how we can switch view to Burt and Riley, we're after all already about 33 percent through the season.
So... What do you guys think? smile
Oh, and I love Michael's way of teasing Kelly. Definitely shows how much he has changed through the story... Heck, not even in season three would he act like that.