Awesome news and asking for your help

Hi all,

I have some awesome news.
I am about ready to release my new sound library, which is much higher quality than the one I offer at the moment.
I am only wondering what would you prefer guys I did.
Put it up on Kickstarter and make it free for everybody (with the special gifts for backers), or have it sold just like the first one, with a single payment?
Right now as we speak, the sound library is ~4 GB (2669 files) big.
This time, the sounds have been recorded with a much better equipment, and have underwent the editing and post-production.
I want to share this library with you, but please let me know what would you choose. Kickstarter or standard direct payment.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector