Re: Awesome news and asking for your help

Hi,

Thanks Lukas for a wonderful comment.
The library is not completely done right now, but by the time I have to decide whether I am going for standard payment or campaign (december the 1st), it will be fully ready for the release.
I was thinking of the crowdfunding campaign not because I want to ensure that I get a fixed amount or anything like that, but to make the library available to everybody, because after the campaign would've been over, I would have made the library free for everybody, and would've gave gifts to backers.
The last library was really well received by people, and the purchases kept coming for a long time, I think the last one was at the start of this year.
So I am not worried about not getting enough money, but just had a thought that maybe a campaign would be better because more people would have access to it, and people wouldn't need to pay a fixed amount but the amount they feel like donating.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector