Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

@prone: [[wow]], that's pretty damned awesome! big_smile Just make sure it doesn't place the fishing villages in the middle of a desert, or place the Towns right NeXT to each other right in the world's center,  or something else along those lines. big_smile
It sounds like it's gonna be a really interesting place to explore. Since the World is so large, will there be any kind of teleportation/waypoint system, or would you actually have to run for 30 minutes to get to another town you've visited?
...I think I had another question too, but now I've forgot it. Hehe. Anyways, I wish you all kinds of happy coding and a great weekend. smile