Re: new Pokemon genoration 7 games may leave blind players in the dust

I was able to see to play rby, gsc, and RSE, as well as FRLG.
tried diamond,  and couldn't hear where I was going on one route,    so couldn't make it to the third gym.  and sadly,  I never tried again.  sold  the DS and now I'm so far behind, it's not practicle to spend, the 400 dollars for pearl, white, and x.  and I don't even know what they would play on any more.  the days of transfer packs and gameboy player were good days. now you need to hard hack your system and that doesn't sit with me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector