Re: new Pokemon genoration 7 games may leave blind players in the dust

Riding on Lapras and the others is accessible.
This game is not like lumios city in x and y, where you have to constantly turn. finding buildings is hard sometimes and the cities are not huge.
In the dance trial I did softresets until I figured out the answers: The first one is the second answer and for the second dance press the up twice, and the third dance all of the answers are correct.
I did pass the jungle trial. Here's how: if you hold B while riding stoutland the hidden items make a beep sound, so I just run near where I hear the beeps and when I don't hear them I go back to where they were, and when you hear a ding, you are on the item location.
The extras I don't use, like clothes and photos.
I am now at my sixth trial and I have Charizard to fly me to pokemon centers. You get it after the dance trial.
I'll try strength when it comes, hopefully I have success.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector