Re: new Pokemon genoration 7 games may leave blind players in the dust

While I must say that the pokemon clones we have are impressive (shout out to the developers who made them) unless you have console games like stadium 1 and 2, I really don't see much purpose in this one the in game mechanics make it hard for each game. Tried to play the previous red and blue versions thanks to my cousin owning game boy and it was rather struggling. Usually I'd find myself wandering in places until I get lost and want to either take the game back, or take a nap. But without the use of the d pad in this one might be a little challenging ross is good at these he might have a tip in mind if you ask. As for me, I'm more of a smash brothers man, or fire emblem guy. I mean text and items from doors may be a problem but you have guides, and also the game maps are layed out like chess board. As for doing an lp on it, I'll have to do one while further in the game to show you how battle works. But it'll be on youtube soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector