Deciced's special attack is decidedly average. I actually waited to evolve mine so it would get Bubble Burst first. That way it has a chance of doing some respectable damage to flame and stone types that might otherwise not take super-effective damage from Frigid Touch.

Myaneko is officially, completely, 100% busted, unless it waits more than fourteen levels after getting Manatize. Retribution is physical, and Myaneko's physical attack is bad. Meow is pitifully weak. Energy Burst is its only magic attack, and again, pitifully weak. Holy Light's not bad, Divine Protection's not bad, but then you get Bizarre Illusion and Subliminal Radio Wave (I've written Audio instead of Radio several times now, my mistake), and both of those moves can miss, and Myaneko has no business playing around with status because it just doesn't have the staying power. This thing is a liability, pure and simple. The only things it kills are stuff that's doubly weak t o either holy or magic, and even then, it has to two-shot Thundron, which is just sad.

So, Tylovile. I have an apology to make regarding Tylovile. Yes, it's still the worst starter, but that's because of the moves it gets, not because of its stats. Its stats, even its attack, are quite respectable. The issue is that its special attack is at least a bit higher, and above level 30 it learns Smoke Shield (crap), Blaze Rampage (pretty good), Charge Tackle (meh, but okay for coverage I guess), Ash Rain (seriously, in the mid-40s this should be Torch or something), and then Flame Blizzard. I almost wish I could rebuild this guy's stats and try him on pure attack, because it looks like Scourge Tail+Blaze Rampage+Charge Tackle is really the way to go. Then keep Sneer for a defense drop, and ignore Flame Blizzard and all the other pitiful flame attacks he gets. It reminds me of Frenrir in that light. Similar-ish attacking stats, but with a slight preference in the one it 's not going to use as well.
So yeah, Tylovile is not busted. Tylovile is decidedly average (great stats, pretty bad moves, combine to make it a decent fire type but a bad starter).

It looks like Thundron tops out with Toxic Storm. No Sparking Tail, no Lightning Bolt, but Tunnel allows for some neat coverage.

Turoison got Storm Rush, which I just can't see myself using. Bubble Burst doesn't lock me in, and it will hit for 130 damage over two consecutive turns (used twice) instead of the 120 that Storm Rush hits for. And Storm Rush can miss, if I recall correctly.

Just got finished thrashing the sixth/seventh stadium (the one in the ruined city). My level-up herb count has risen to 12.