Re: A Demo of Danny's working FPS

I think you should go for the open story mode myself.
One thing I missed in dmnb1 were side quests either in space or on a planet that you could do to get extra cash and the like.
Mining sure is good but not good if you have to park yourself over a zone and grind and while if you had a full ship with crew it wouldn't be a problem I always thought you would have some mining or cracking drone or drones, you flew somewhere then did whatever meanwhile you did quests in that ariea while you waited or if you had the right upgrades set the drones to find you or something get your stuff cashed then get whatever.
Local planet side quests would be good, especially if say you needed cash, or died and needed to get back up etc, etc.
I've always liked crafting, similar to core exiles, sure you can buy the stock crap, but if you have the cash you can buy from a market better stuff that others have crafted.
You can sell your crafted items and set a price.
In fact some stuff you may have to craft and buy or craft yourself to make things work.
I've never got to the stage in smuglers where I was able to craft my own stuff though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector