Or, with a higher speed, I could just surprise the living heck out of things. I expect a Daring Comeback team would actually be really effective if the competitive metagame took off.
Picture this.
Match starts. I have Sacroloon, you have Garganchan.
Sacroloon hits with Holy Wind. Garganchan uses Blaze Rampage, does fairly big (about half HP) damage.
I switch to Enchandithol, eat a Blaze Rampage for not very much damage. Seeing this, you immediately get Garganchan the heck out of there (he's still at pretty good health), and you switch into Mondevol. Instead of using Meteor Rush, I instead immediately switch back to Sacroloon, who is faster than Mondevol. Sacroloon uses Divine Protection. You hit Sacroloon with either Aura Master or Superspark (doesn't matter unless paralysis kicks in). Sacroloon then uses Daring Comeback for enormous damage, probably dies, and I shift something else out to take care of your team.
Now, if I can get a type advantag e here and there during the match, then this huge-damage Daring Comeback hitting you in the face is going to weaken a lot of stuff, so I'll just be planning for the occasional super-effective hit, plus keeping screens and stuff up of course. And forcing you to switch with stuff like Restrain and Stifle (Tenshaino or Eksponge with Restrain, Mortrex/Fiendour with Stifle), and of course Eksponge is also immune to water. The idea is to outthink my foe, if possible, while still presenting a core that doesn't get swept by anything.
Remember, in tamer battles online, you probably can't use healing items, so the Daring Comeback strategy has a whole lot more viability.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hepen via Audiogames-reflector