Odd Computer Issue

Well, for the past two weeks, I've been dealing with a strange popup thingy that keeps asking to update my media player.  I know this is not an actual update as I already have the latest update and this does not look like an official website.  I've tried sarching with a bunc hof virus scanners, malware scanners, and the like, and ran a junkware tool to get rid of it, which I thought it did as it uninstalled something called roaming mediaplayer.

    But again, it has returned, and is causing my computer to get distracted from wher eI am going and sometimes can cause NVDA to stutter and crash.  This is getting highly annoying and I rather not resort to a system restore again just to have it reappear as I tried.  As well, my website addresses are appearing at the very bottom of the screen for some reason, it never did that before.

   So, anyone know what's going on and how to fix it?