Re: proper Formatting/ presenting documents in ms word and other word proc

Ahoy there.
@afrim, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed post regarding formatting. This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. while it might take me a bit to take it all in and understand it (doing things is the way I learn) this is quite informative. and I seriously appreciate the time and effort you have put into this.

For example, I was told that one ought to leave a blank line between paragraphs but this makes sense kinda. big_smile

   So to do  a proper paragraph or to begin one, you'd leave 3 spaces, is there any spacing that one should leave at the beginning of each line that is not the start of a paragraph?

As to justification, I suppose its a good idea to apply that to the main text or the body of whatever it is that you happen to be writing?
When would you align stuff right or left? I.E in what situ ations or examples.

I'll practice all this to begin with and throw out more questions/ doubts if I have any which I am sure I will.

I wouldn't mind input from others as well and I am sure Afrin wouldn't either, hence we have this topic here instead of communicating through e-mails or such. so go ahead and share the ways in which you write up the documents that are to be worked/shared  with sighted peers/friends or collaborated with.

Grryf