Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Hello, I really liked the game, can't wait til it will be out. one thing I wanna say, it would be cool if there's mor random dialog with peopl we find on the maps. I know that won't be easy, but it will make the game mor pro. I sau in the audio demo that the persons are repeeting the same words over and over. like the one who's saying if you mess with the law, you mess with me, and others. not sure if it will be developed in the final v, but this the only thing I find it somehow neads an inpruvmant, other than that the game is nice, and the aim to make sided people as well as blind onece able to play it, is really grate.
greetings.