I didn't know that about Blazond. Does it still get those stats and moves if I transform a level 20 Mutmo? And one other thing. I just spent some time testing out both the Boibul line, and even the Manja line. Boibul has good attack, not like those giants of course, (I've found nothing that can beat them accept Irodium), if only we could capture and use Irodium. Too bad. I have heard if you go to the Shadow Kingdom after defeating Irodium the first time you can capture him, but I go there again and I can't get to the place where you can capture Irodium. Anyway, Boibul's attack and hp are good, it's defenses are halfway decent, and it's speed is the same as it's defenses. I like it's moves as well. Claw Swipe, Bite, Asault Tackle, Roar, and Horify. Now, about Manja. When you catch it in the tunnels, save before catching one. If you get one with like 24 attack and 27 speed, you've got a bad one. I caught one with 26 attack and 26 speed, p lus 18 in both defenses. I also equipped a Power Dagger. It still does pretty good damage, even with Rookie Kick and Rookie Punch only being it's fighting moves. My moveset for the Niamanja I have at level 43 is Rookie Punch, Rookie Kick, Black Bite, Sharpen, and Focus. I just picked up that Dragon type Manamon, Drabao I think, that you can find in the Orianda Fields Ruins. It has 0 physical moves, period. I have one at level 13, it's got Tidal Wave, Fire Breath, and Stun Volt. I understand Tidal Wave on a dragon, happens in some kids books or other games. But Stun Volt? Wierd.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector