Blazond's attack is comparable to Garganchan's. I'm not kidding. And no, it doesn't matter when you transform it, but if you do it early, you're going to miss some moves that only Mutmo gets (Slash at 49 is a big one, along with Daring Comeback, Sharpen and Takedown). What I suggest you do is be patient. Level the poor Mutmo as much as you can, then when it has all the moves as Mutmo that you want it to have, transform it. At this point, go straight to the move tutor in Orianda and pick up Blaze Rampage (learned at 49), and maybe Torch in case Restrain is used on you/you're facing something with really good defense and bad special defense. If you're training Mutmo in such a way that it's getting points, shove then into attack and speed. This will make your Blazond a fairly fast, slightly frail and extremely potent physical attacker.

Boibul line. My issue with them is that they get absolutely nothing that can hurt ghosts, and their phys ical defense isn't too hot. Special defense is very nice though. I'd personally rather use a Sacroloon or something, because at least with Sacroloon, it's got a higher base stat total, better moves and generally a better means of keeping itself and the rest of the team alive. I've just never found Boibul's line all that useful.

Ditto the Monja line. Weak fighting moves (except Blind Rush) really, really hurt this guy. He's super super fast, and has decent attacking stats, but he doesn't really do all that much besides Poison Dart and Black Bite. If he ever gets some love, I'll give him another look.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector