I can host, not until Friday as I said before. Need any of the starters, or something rare to catch? I know I have Aquaffe at level 11 or 12, and Leafox. They might be in their second transformations, but they can always be bred. I will be able to host around 5 or 6 PM, that's when I arrive home from school. I don't have any of the mythicals, but I can probably grab them off of another file. I might, and I say might, still have one somewhere after the master stadium is done, so maybe I'll be able to get some of the final transformations you can only find on the place to the final town you can get to in the post game. Also, I wonder what would happen if I used the Irod Pendant in Shadow Kingdom, maybe that's how I can capture Irodium if what I heard is true. I know you can't capture the version that you have to battle, but I've read about people using Irodium. If only I knew how to do this, I'd love, just love, to use Irodium somewhere in the game , wonder if you can use it in the master stadium. That would make it a lot easier, Draco Breaker, Dragon Fang, or any other attacks he has.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector