Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Ahoy there,

Exciting update!
I know coming from me its rather wierd considering I can't see and wouldn't probably enjoy those extra graphical improvements,but I hope those are able to be achieved. I.E the unit graphics,adding graphics to items and so on.
Because indirectly, it would be far more enjoyable to be able to play this with my mates with decent graphics than just good audio and me. smile

We are at 240 backers $9300 point, lets have it to $10000 before it ends!

grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector