Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Just wanted to say congratulations on achieving your funding goal, but ask a key question that I'm not sure has been answered:
I know the in-game item pack is "exclusive", but how exclusive is it?  By this I'm refering to the common industry practice of saying that a bonus for preordering is exclusive to a platform, bundle, or retailer etc, before then releasing it 6 months or so down the line as DLC/additional content that gamers can either pay for or obtain for free.

How likely is this to occur and if it's definitely exclusive, won't that give an unfair advantage to players who have it over those who don't?  I'm just debating whether if I were to back this project, I'd want to spend the extra $15 for a digital item as other than that, the $45 bundle contains all the things I'd actually like from this experience.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector