Re: Asking For Game Suggestions

Wowww Aprone, this was a faster intervention than I even hoped, I can only wish other game developers would have reacted the same way to my bug-reports in the pasd!

Thanks a lot!!!

And yes, unlike me, who normally likes games to get as hard as possible, without any undeserved and unfair advantages, the vast majority of gamers like them easy, in order to achieve successes and victories as soon and fast as possible...so I an actually not surprised, that they usually avoid to report "player-benefitial" bugs, LOL!

Just an example to demonstrate the difference of the 2 above mentioned gamer-attitudes:
By football manager games, the most players usually choose to manage 1st class teams, like Barcelona, AC Milan, or Manchester United, or eventually some other 1st division-club, while I always tried to find and pick the weakest possible existing club in the game, from the lowest featured divisions by it.

As for the game-save bug, it's quite poss ible it was also somehow related to the issue you said you have fixed, meaning as a kind of consequence of the multiplying effect, which has "confuse/disrupted" the saved file along with the game itself...anyway, I am gonna download and try out the game now again, and if that error still appears, I shall report it to you here again soon.

I jist LOOOVE that game, and feel real happy for you having it (hopefully) fixed this fast, so THX again!!!

EDIT:
Oh, I just remembered, the "loading saved game" bug indeed appeared when loading such bugged, "multiplied-resources" games, so hopefully it has been corrected as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector