Re: The redspot drama with lord london (andreas)

Not meaning to be a downer here, but we've seen plenty of this type of drama before... and the results have never been satisfactory for anyone. Why is this type of topic still allowed here? I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but this goes beyond game discussion and is bordering on being personal... it should be moved to the off-topic room at the least so we can keep this forum free of clutter.