Re: The redspot drama with lord london (andreas)

a few Quick notes Before I head to bed, and sorry for the double posting (possibly?)
That recording, which was made by the player haapoo, AKA Kumar
, I clearly remember now (I also have this stored  in a file from which the content Hamada should've sent you a copy). There wasn't a single rule in the rulebook he didn't break.
I will ponder the morale decisions I have made tomorrow in a bigger reply but for anyone else who is Reading and want some facts as  to better frame their position on the morale issue of my actions, or for whatever reasons, there are your facts.

I will also slightly update my first post in here so please check it in a Little bit, especially Sam.

Official good night to everyone here, friend or foe smile