Re: The redspot drama with lord london (andreas)

@samtupy1 OK so I ain't involved in this I don't play the game, but you gotta draw a hard line if you want to have a tight run ship. A, if Lundin broke the rule he should be punished just like anyone, intent aside, still he broke a rule. B, if you can't have staff coverage 24/7, then it is reasonable that players should have some sort of ability to moderate what's going on around there, maybe add a /report <playername> for <reason> type of command that an admin would see next time he or she logs in. If multiple people did this to a player, it would gain weight and be pushed to the top of the list, that way if someone was really acting like a retard, they would be at the top of the list. Of course this, like any other thing could be abused. But, that's why  the admin has the final decision on whether or not to take action, and in which form that action should consist of.

OK, so redsopot, from my limited experience seems like a sort of lawless frontier, so you have to establish in terms anyone can understand where the boundaries are. Then you need trustworthy admins to enforce the rules fairly and equably. This means notifying if a change of policy occurs so people can read and be informed so they don't break it, admins who are level-headed and won't go off on people at the first little provocation. You need people who are gonna enforce the rules, and not back down, but are not complete dicks, especially if there is a misunderstanding where it is believable the other person could have made a mistake. They should be friendly and polite towards players and try to maintain a professional demeanor

Oh, and, I know this is gonna probably get me burned at the steak, but if yo uwant all the little jack asses to piss off, make the thing paid.

And, if you want this to be a virtual 4Chan where insults are thrown around and such as that, its your choice, but then don't bitch when people take it to the next level... you have to decide what you want for the game Anyway, that's my best advice.