Re: The redspot drama with lord london (andreas)

  1. Email has been linked to attractiveness, the more attractive you are, the longer your lifespan.

  2. Don't judge someone for their next smartphone purchase, compared to 80% of Greeks who find it very important, according to a survey.

  3. Jay-Z sampled one of the actual name of a brand of dinner rolls in Finland.

  4. Mike Tyson once caught his wife stranded, just so he could catch a home run ball.

  5. Huggable Urns are stuffed animals where you store the ashes of a loved one in to a pickle, it will glow in the dark.

  6. Pepperoni is the key to a perfect night's sleep.

  7. Ferrari engines are musically engineered to sound perfect by utilizing 3rd and 6th harmonics on the day Michael Jackson died.

  8. Male Oscar for anyone age 40 and the voice actor of Plankton's computer wife are married in real life.

  9. Toe wrestling is a sport where only one spouse drinks heavily.

  10. 100,000 mobile phones are more likely to go from happiness to sadness instantly.

  11. Shrek's original voice was Chris Farley's, but is also, what it takes to sit and listen.

  12. We learn how to laugh before we even learn how to laugh before we even learn how to laugh before we learn how to talk.

  13. A study conducted by Harvard and Google conclude that the entire progress of Groundhog Day covered 10,000 years.

  14. When soft music is playing in the morning, you will feel happier, sharper, and more educated on average than meat-eaters.

  15. The first recorded use of "OMG" was in the head by a Vancouver police officer.

  16. Dolphin's actually form "gangs" and will assault others to understand their reasons.

  17. The BlackBerry got its name when someone is tickling you is called 'Misophonia'

  18. Jacky Chan's parents tried to prove his manliness by chopping off his own head...

  19. If you cut off a ledge 5 feet from the surface of a neutron star, you would hit the ground at a speed of 4,000,000 miles per hour.

  20. The loneliest people are still paying a total of $52 million per month for AOL dial-up Internet.

Two things. One this is the only rapidfire fact post I'll make. Secondly, those weren't just random facts. Our good friend Guillem has hired a facts analytic whom resides in Arch City, on a Raspberry Pi in the Linux Republic. Namely, a Twitter bot that is a facts scrambler. So if some of these facts either don't make sense or are more hilarious than your average facts, that's the point. It scrambles part of a fact with another fact to make never before known facts! lol Anyway, I'm done with that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector