Re: Any party-leading turn-based strategy?

Hi Caccsio.

Glad your finding fun things to play, there is a lot out there. Tactical battle looked great at the inception, indeed it was mentioned in this topic, it's one of these games I need to investigate more.
As to monster Breeder, the game is now being updated with further development, and bug fixes, see This topic for details.

I think you'd also enjoy Puppet Puppet  nightmares that I mentioned earlier. You  can find out more through this database page

I'll have a think about other browser games.
the issue generally is that while many involve pvp, not many are party based, or have actual interesting combat mechanics, most tend to have automatic combat which is a little irritating. I'll have a think about other things to suggest, though as I said in the other thread, also note you ca n search in the database by genre, you'll find a lot of browser rpgs under mmorpgs.

You might also want to investigate more muds, since while Alteraeon is really great, it's certainly not all that is out there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector