Re: Any party-leading turn-based strategy?

Well, Entombed looks really cool, I like it more than Manamon even, somehow it has a more "serious", meaning groovy atmosphere and environment, which I usually prefer in during adventuring in a fantasy-world.
So far it looks lik my next targeted game for buying.

However, since it is still a bit expensive for my modest financial situatin, so before buying it, I would really like to know for sure, which actual advantages will I get with the full version?
I normally mean features, possibilities, options, and bonuses/extras, which were not mentioned in Dark's game-description, and primarily those related to online, multiplayer mode.
Like for example, which means of interaction and cooperation is avaailable betweem online-player during gameplay, possibilities of cooperative missions, quests, trade, gifting,exchanging, alliances/guilds to join,  cistom dungeon editing, competitions, tourhaments, rewards...

Btw what can I use gold in that ga me, except buying stuff from other players at the marketplace?
Does it have any other use or function at all in a dungeon-crawler type gam, even while played online?e?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector