Re: Any party-leading turn-based strategy?

Well in terms of online cooperation etc,  that's not really something Entombed involves.
The only real online feature is online  score posting and access to the  bizarre where you can post weapons for other players to buy.
As I said, if your looking for the hole guilds, pvp type of thing, your not going to find that in an audiogame, even Manamon's online features are clunky at best.

The main things you get for buying entombed is a huuuuuuge!  lot more game content for your single player game.
not just a much  larger dungeon with more creatures, but far more races and jobs, and since the jobs also affect your enemies and your own progress,  even the levels that exist in both the demo and full version are more interesting to play.

I will say I did  hear Jason was working on an Entombed ii with some of the major inequities in the first game fixed, eg, magic spells can miss, and there was a rank system planne d to allow  fighters to take the brunt of damage while mages and weaker ranged combatants  were protected.
We've not heard anything about the development for a while but I wouldn't  be surprise if we do at some point in the future.

In the mean time,  I can heartily recommend  entombed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector