Re: Supernova disappointments

@Sebby, I'm certainly not going to chuck supernova away, after all I paid for it, and it's entirely possible in the future there will be something that Supernova works with that Nvda doesn't.

As far as other screen readers go, well my experience with Window eyes hasn't been good. My lady had a machine with it on, and it was a miner disaster, one reason she  switched to supernova in the first place.

Jaws, hmmm,methinks we'll leave that one alone for now.

@Slj, Supernova used! to work very well with most programs as I said, though rather a matter going and finding stuff sometimes.I do know, indeed I knew before I took the windows 10 machine out of the box that Microsoft was a joke, and indeed other than once out of curiosity I've not run it (I've been using ie).

bit that didn't seem to make sense though, is that the guy at dolphin basically gave "Microsoft edge" as the excuse for why things like setti ngs dialogues weren't reading correctly, or why the in built mail system wasn't working.

This didn't seem to make sense to me either, not judging by the factNVda from what I've gathered isn't great with edge, but is fine in terms of windows 10 support in other stuff.

The sad thing is I have a nasty feeling that the chief reason Supernova isn't! as good as it used to be is exactly Dolphin's attitude here, since if people weren't prepared to push in terms of what supernova would and wouldn't do,dolphin would stop trying.