Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

That's not the way I see it. I think it's good to share opinions and stuff, and also, it actually got me to try out the new version of Redspot.
Just to add a slightly different question in here hopefully something more positive, it's more a curiosity than anything else tbh: but I noticed, when I played the game when it first came out, items made a sound pretty much constantly. Has that now changed intentionally? It's interesting because they seem to beep with a slightly random timer, and only get picked up on the beep. It's a kind of interesting concept because it means people can't just charge at items, there's a slightly delay sometimes, so it's like the character is actually taking a bit of time to pick up the item. So that's quite clever.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector