Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

Oh, and another thing I wonder is why someone has to be against Sam to publish a topic like this? I dunno, but this gives a way for people to express their subsequent interest or disinterest in the original poster's point of view. Whether or not he has something personal against Sam literally has ZERO meaning here. If it's really that much of a threat to Sam for someone or a group of people to disagree with him enough to post a forum topic gathering the opinions of others rather than hammering messages out to him over Skype hoping in vane that he'll respond one day, I don't know what to tell ya. Whoever brought up the point about game developers being lucky because they get so much feedback, I must say I agree with them. There are upsides and downsides to that, but one upside is that you don't end up with a seemingly good game, scratching your head at the 1 player, which is you by the way, logged on the server and wondering, where did I go wrong?
But I will say. Personal drama and conflict between Sam and Seto? Who gives a single crap? I don't, that's for sure. All I know and care about is the fact that there is a topic here, with suggestions that people would like to see Sam implement, and all I know is that if he cares enough about his players, he'll give it a look and at least some, consideration.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector