Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

jjust for the record, I didn't get any of the loot inside, someone else apparently already did that before I came along. What happened to the base me and the other person (leaving names out this time) were building isn't my responsibility at that point, because he had leadership over the team and all the required items to build a good base because I was well and truely done for that night. And we didn't have to go through your barricade, As I said, someone else already did that for us, and they had the liberty to sifen all your gasoline.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector