Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

OK have done so, one thing that I have noticed is a bug if you use shift Q and E, the W key doesn't report accurately so you can do a complete circle and you know you've done so because if there's an item you'll hear it to all the way behind you then back in front. Well, it'll still say something like the enemy is in front and slightly off to the right, 118 feet or anything. I don't start to hear the beeps until I'm like under probably 40 feet, so its easy for them to notice me. Well, they're better at it then me so turn right to me, and pop, pop, pop I'm dead. I don't therefore understand how you're supposed to use the rifle as the article suggests. I did manage to get a guy straight in front by turning to the closest angle with Q and E, then just walking right or left while spamming W. I fired like several times with the rifle and no hit. I guess he was moving, but it seems like what you should be able to do is get close and use shift Q and E to line up than maybe step once or twice to the right, not 50 feet or so.

People who've extensively played STW would already be at an advantage, I quit playing when this rotation system came in because I hated it, and I still do. It does seem to have gotten slightly better though, I will say that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector