Re: new game online! Desafio Mortal

I don't play the game, not gonna play the game, but god it is so tiring hearing everyone cry and wine about this or that involving it. who is being effected by taking a game down, the dev? nope, guess again, the people who want to enjoy playing it. so what is the point, ah yes, to say balls to those who want to play it. is the dev making money off the game, nope, are the people who want to play it enjoying the game, yep. so what is the point, I guess to say fuck those who want to play a game.

now let's talk about clones. there are 2 categories, taking code, and taking ideas. some would argue that ripping off an original idea from someone is worse as it crosses many more mediums then just a game or something involving code. so let's see here, a simple google search shows me that the game call of duty is a 10 billion dollar franchise. yep people that is billion with a B, like lots of zeros. and another google search can show me that in the past 10 years there ha ve been 30 clones of call of duty, completely ripping off original ideas in game play and content they created. so let's see here, is everyone crying and wining about that, is the 10 billion dollar franchise doing anything, nope cause they have nothing to fear. they are worth 10 billion and they know the next game they put out will kick the ass of any clone anyone else want's to make. now the issue as it relates here is that mason is done, gone, the next game he puts out doesn't seem to be ever. so all there is the memory of what he did. and when people take from that he has nothing left, so in this being a clone of the code of one of his games that isn't okay cause what does he have left? nothing to build towards cause he is retired from the whole audio gaming scene.

and before anyone goes too far about this, may I remind everyone of a nice little game mason wrote called zombie war, and if you ever load that up it will sound very similar to something alrea dy out there. [[wow]], it is swamp, a 100% pure rip off of another game, where is everyone yelling about that, where is the dev of swamp yelling about it. nowhere, he is busy working on updating a game that is way better than any clone. he has nothing to fear, he'll put out something better than what any clone could do.

so all I can say is, is it a clone? sure, it is, hell if I know or if I really care right now. it is a clone of a game that does not exist, who is losing here, the people who can't play a game they want to play. end of story, end of argument, nothing to say. the only people being screwed over are those who could have a game to play but they don't. not the dev, not mason, not anyone but the players, so congrats, success. this is just a dumpster fire, and I don't see the point or the reasoning behind all of it. talk, write 500 pages, it is the same, the logic behind it is so flawed it is comical. protecting something dead, that just makes no s ense at all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MorganP via Audiogames-reflector