Re: new game online! Desafio Mortal

@david_solomon1

lol I don't post regarding the rules in the forum, cause going off what you just said, more on that below, it seems to be okay to not support a clone of a certain game specifically, that's fine, balls to equal protection and all that, let's single out one, I couldn't care less. I also couldn't care less if it is okay to support hacking on the forum, with no repercussions for it, or those who openly have admitted to doing it here, really doesn't phase me, doesn't effect my life.

the issue is the overall idea and whole topic in general and reasoning behind it all. it's just a terrible mixture of comical and sad.

and that might be your reason for the discussion, but that is not what people are talking about, not if it is okay under the forum rules, but if it is okay in general. that is all anyone is talking about everywhere, and it's just sad. the blind world is so small that this is such an important thi ng to everyone. biggest issue I suppose is not having a secondary forum.

and I just read the rules, pretty short and sweet and no mention of what you said, unless there are 2 different sets of rules which would be pretty ridiculous.
http://forum.audiogames.net/misc.php?action="">
nothing what so ever about ultra power, words aren't even on the page anywhere, so I'm fairly confused about that, where these private rules are hiding.

anyway, it's not my job to get folks to think in a reasonable way, I couldn't get paid enough to even attempt that, so I'm out of this thread, I said my 2 penny's worth, hopefully someone's response doesn't tempt me to come back and reply.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MorganP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector