Re: Remembering a classic, esp pinball

I am surprised that this isn't the norm. Just because they're old, doesn't mean they aren't good ...

I too have the old CD, as an ISO. Draconis editions of the games are playable but, IMO, lack some of the distinctive features of the older originals, for instance several music themes were changed (Ghostbusters, Bad Boys, etc) and of course any aspect where the in-game voice makes references to ESP Softworks (and, later, Adora Entertainment).

These games, and especially Pinball Classic, were a regular feature of my uni days. No doubt, if I were still primarily on Windows, they'd be installed, along with the BSC games.