Re: Remembering a classic, esp pinball

I always liked the idea of the table editer, though how this would work with things like adding minigames I don't know, unless there were some precoded minigames which people could tweak the properties of (after all the tombstones and bagging animals games in the original Esp pinball classic are rather similar).
The first versions I played personally were the draconis ones, and as I said I do enjoy those.

With pinball extreme, extreme wildwest really is an upgrade of the wild west table, indeed I confess that is the esp pinball table I've played least, old man stanley's house is wonderfully silly fun, though surprisingly tricky to get all of the bonuses and extra scenes, while revenge of shockra is probably the most goal orientated table after the pinball extreme with it's psychotic clown, even though I do confess the acting of both dynaman and Shockra is a bit ropy (I have no idea what sort of accent dynaman is supposed to have).