Re: Identifying possible console audible indicators

@31
Just wanted to clarify that the only reason I haven't responded really is that I have no idea how the game works and so cannot even begin to figure out how to fit a workable set of options in for things like stick movement etc for accessibility, even if these might translate into other games.

If something like Mass Effect had been mentioned, that might've possibly been easier, though I can't be sure.

Not to say that your work is not commendable, that it very much is.  Just apologising for a lack of contributions and looking forward to being able to help with games that I actually know something about, not being anywhere near a culture that holds a devout following for American Football or any kind of following at all for that matter.

I continue to wish you luck in recruiting
individuals to try and solve this problem and will help as and when I can with other games as they come up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector