Re: Any Red Dwarf fans out there?

I really need to check those out, Dark.
In rare cases, I can read books with a text to speech engine, though now that I have found Bard, I only do so if I can get a highly interesting book in no other format.
Danny has read the books, though I haven't asked him to share details with me for quite obvious reasons. The only thing I do know is how George MacIntyre died, and why. I have been hesitant to read the books due to the point someone brought up earlier that shows turned literature or vice versa ends up messing up or leaving out something, but given the positive reviews given by those who've read it that might change.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : OlgaAmbupe via Audiogames-reflector