Re: Quests, quests, quests...

You are right Dark, I am aware of not using the "quote" function efficiently enough, and I apologize for that.
My only "excuse" for doing that is, that it is much easier, and faster to me, to just quote the full post, by using the "quote" command here, than manually searching for, finding, selecting, then copy/paste certain targeted parts of, often pretty long, forum-posts or replies.
(after all, I myself am a screen-reader user too you know...)
But yes, I perfectly understand your point, so I shall rather avoid using the "quote" function in the future, unless I will consider it for inevitably necessary.

As for skill-level adjusted areas, I probably disapprove them primarily due my, obviously enormous explorer-spirit, which cannot feel satisfied if it is let to venture, for example, initially only into the forest, and can visit the, for example, swamp or mountains, only after reaching a certain level, since I wish to be able to explore them all, meaning all possible, existing map-regions and sites, (depending on my current mood), right from the very start of the game!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector