Re: Quests, quests, quests...

@Caccio on a purely aesthetic level I prefer it if I can enter a higher level area but get a warning than to literally have the area impossible to enter, though practically speaking they are the same thing, it's just one way I get jumped on by a huge hairy beasty if I wander off the path, the other I don't big_smile.

I will agree if there is only one area for each level then things can become tedius, indeed this is one of my design problems with manamon since generally there are only a few manamon types of a given level in a given area and so if the type your using is weak to that area's type it can make progression rather troublesome, especially with the fact you don't get party xp and don't even get an item to share xp until rather later in the game.

Btw, as regards quotes, just quoting text when you directly want to reference another's word s rather than just what they said their generally is probably a good idea for board tidiness.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector