Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Welcome to the easter event.
What can I do?
1. Chat to the bunnies. There are bunny rabbits chilling out in Star command, Sahariana, earth, the easter island and somewhere else... Can you find him?
2. Capture the bunnies!
On earth, if you enter the ocean via boat, and move to 23 23 0, there is a mooring called easter island.
Mooring up to that, will find you on a magical island.
IF you go to the center of the forest, you will ffind an oak.
Enter the oak to go to a land of mystery and magic.
Playing capture the bunny is easy. You have two minutes to run around, capturing as many bunnies in a randomly-generated area as you can. when you're done, you'll receive a prize based on your number of bunny captures!
Commands:
enter oak: enter the oak
out: at the end of the trail, will leave the mission
capture <bunny>: capture a rabbit.
3. Basket wishes. The easter bunny spoke to me yesterday while I was eating dinner. He said "n8, if you can make me some baskets and a few wishes, I'll give you a hand in making people custom items, [within reason]. This can be a donator item, or otherwise, but has to fit the following two rules: 1. It must be usable and logical in the 25th century [no pet dragons, it's rude!] 2. It must not be game system changing[no new jump system... Unless it's a mind blowing idea]"
To make a wish, head over to the easter island[see above] and buy a basket.
Type wish <basket> to make a wish.
The easter bunny will collect them some time either tomorrow or monday and see what he can do.
Egg hunt!
I have scattered five eggs around the mud, each one giving you a special clew.
the first egg is on the planet without rain. Can you find the rest? 10 levels, 750 billion credits, and 1000 roleplay points if you do!
You may not share any of the eggs locations with each other. Anyone who is found doing so will have d ouble the above reward taken away.
Invasions.
During easter sunday we will be playing host to the mutant eggs and rabbid rabbits. So be warned!
There are, obviously, easter eggs you can buy on the easter challenge, and you may see bunnies doing some trivia over sunday afternoon and evening!
Finally, on easter island, you can tame yourself a little bunny rabbit pet!
Get them while they last!
Enjoy the easter event.
Love
the hosts of cosmic rage.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector