Re: I feel like college is changing my friend

[[wow]], this got really religious really fast.
But I think I'll address the question posed at the very beginning of this thread.
My thinking is, that this person, is exploring new things.
If you are a true friend to them, you should allow them to explore new things, to question their beliefs, and to find out who they are.
After all, that's what college is for.
To find your way in life, and to figure out who you really are, and who you want to become.
We all have different beliefs, and the fact that he or she is open enough to explore them, is a good thing, and should be encouraged rather than something you should be frightened of.
People change in life, it is an absolutely normal and natural thing to have occur.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector