Re: I feel like college is changing my friend

One final thing, cuzz I think that answer to trajectory was making my post quite long: @Cae jones, This time I am agreeing with Nocturnus in most things he said, in fact he took my words off my mouth. I was also gonna quote deutoronomy as an evidence that God indeed gave us free will, but I'd like to add something to his idea: Here is the clear evidence that God gave free will to angels, Judas 1 6 says: "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day".
Here Judas is clearly speaking about the fallen angels, and reading the passage  we can clearly see that if Judas is using the words  "left their own habitation", is because if they left it, that means they had to make a choice first; I cannot go to new york if I do not decide to leave my country first. BTW, the passage is literal and here Judas is referring about the ange ls leaving their heavenly place revealing against God and following Satan

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector