Re: Audio Game Conventions (what do lots of audio games do?)

This is something I've noticed a lot, A LOT in audiogames. Now, this can't really be an audiogame thing specifically, but what I've noticed is that, of late, story games are far less common and far less substantial. It's all about kill or be killed at a million miles an hour, and not like an RPG, where you can spend time on upgrades, buying things, etc. I think games that do that the best are the games by Aaron Baker, especially Paladin of The Sky and Manamon. I think his games introduce conventions that SHOULD be in the audiogames community, namely the well-developed stories and puzzles, customization and replayability. Again, I know this is not done by just one person, but we are becoming increasingly narrow-minded in this community, I think. We are so concerned with playing mainstream games now, which I do not object to in any way, that the games we can't play remain unplayable to us and people don't take initiative to make one for the blind simila r to it. And now, I can see where you'd say,