To the light sovereign power, a letter of love.

This missive do I in confusion write for fear and deceit be today's plight. Where be the deceit? I'll tell thee now; of the failed confession of affection, that's how.

Twas not mine plan to fall in love, even though I heeded thine call from above. That call to never the light deny, even if the end result wouldst make me cry.

Nay Mother Goddess, I didst in another way fail and mine soul filled with fear that wouldst overflow an infinite pail. Oh the sacred touch I didst enjoy but knoweth not whether I didst mine chance to be with her destroy.

Twas not the touch but mine words so old; I spake unto her in verse and I didst feel very bold. However, mine language she couldst not understand but Christine didst not for it me reprimand.

I asked and she simply didst say, I comprehend not thine speech, nor thine strange way. Oh I did, I did try to speak plain but fear choked me and twas too much of a strain.

I didst however say I did Christine li ke and eluded to Cupid's arrow being responsible for my sorry plight. But I couldst not say 'I do thee love,' and why? Love is the highest _expression_ from above.

I couldst not even to Christine be benign for she couldst not accept my free giving; my to her trying to be kind. For no material gifts wouldst she accept but how else am I to her attention get?

Oh Mother Goddess, knoweth not what I must do; how can I be to her and you true? I wilt never her freedom, _expression_ or freedom of _expression_ deny for that wouldst make both me and her cry.