Re: To the light sovereign power, a letter of love.

Thanks Dark. I did feel better after the experience and you're absolutely right about you and your wife as that extends to any and all couples in any relationship. Also, the go your way in peace and only love as well as never retaliate philosophy/creed/command traverses all boundaries meaning that even if you don't believe in any higher power, living within that philosophy will benefit all for there are no down sides. As for me saying it's a command, think of it as a law like gravity; it isn't forceful and anyone can choose not to live this way but it is better that people do to improve themselves and uplift one another to make one another happy. I think that's why I came away from the unrequited love experience feeling happy even though the outcome wasn't what I hoped for. Having said that, I also see the outcome as a blessing because to those who acutely feel the absolute pain of rejection, they can also know that in love, particularly love that enc ompasses all, nothing is truly lost and happiness will come everyone's way; even if it takes an eternity to do so meaning an immeasurably long time.